**We are pausing our Public / Scheduled cooking classes for a few months while we re-evaluate our offerings.
We continue to offer private / bespoke classes, so please contact us if you would like more information or to secure a date**
Our public cooking classes are suitable for all levels of cooking skills and ideal for you to come along on your own or with friends.
Our relaxed and friendly environment will have you feeling at ease straight away, ensuring that you have fun as well as increase your kitchen skills and culinary knowledge.
If our scheduled class dates don’t suit your schedule, get a group together and let us organise a private cooking class customised to your requirements.
You can also view our cooking class schedule on our Book a Cooking Class page.
All cooking classes include:
- Café quality coffee, tea and freshly baked muffins upon arrival
- A complete culinary experience with no more than 10 participants in a relaxed and fun environment
- A full sit-down meal with wine with 2 glasses of quality wine
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher
- All ingredients and equipment provided (including aprons)
- A folder containing recipes and class notes to take home
- $15 discount on your next class
Cooking classes are held in Noosaville on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. See our links page for Noosa and Sunshine Coast accommodation recommendations.
Private, Customised Cooking Classes
In addition to our public classes, Life’s A Feast specialises in exclusive private cooking classes. This is a unique and memorable option for birthday and anniversary celebrations, family gatherings, Hen’s and Buck’s parties, social get-togethers and team building. Choose from one of our cooking class themes or if you prefer we can customise a class to your requirements or special theme.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.