Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, and we have put a number of measures into place to protect your well-being and to ensure that our environment complies with Government directives. These include:
- Completion of COVID SAFE Work Training by all staff
- Adherence to the Queensland Government COVID Safe Checklist for Dining & Drinking
- Internal Work Health and Safety (WHS) Plan for COVID-19 in accordance with Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
- Ample provision of hand sanitiser, hand-wash, single-use paper towels, anti-bacterial wipes, etc
- Increase in our already stringent cleaning and hygiene measures
- Additional dining tables to allow for distancing at meal time
- Provision of single-use salt and procedures put in place to minimise sharing of utensils
- Provision of contactless payment facilities
When you attend a cooking class, we kindly request the following to respect other participants and protect yours and their health and safety:
- Please do not attend a cooking class if you are unwell or have been in close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19. We have relaxed our Terms and Conditions so that if, due to health reasons, you give notice of non-attendance within 48 hours of your class date you will not forfeit the full amount of your cooking class. There will, however, be a nominal $50 per person rescheduling fee in this event.
- When you arrive, we ask that you first sanitise your hands, then complete the compulsory contact tracing register by scanning the QR Code with your Smart Phone and filling in your contact details. If you do not have a Smart Phone or QR capabilities, please enter your details on the paper contact tracing register.
- Please observe safe hand hygiene during class, including regular washing of hands or use of hand sanitiser, particularly after coughing, sneezing or touching your face
- Whilst we will make every attempt to observe the 1.5 metre social distancing, there may be occasions where this is not possible. If you feel uncomfortable in this situation, we ask that you simply step back.
- Should you prefer to wear a face-mask during class, you are welcome to do so. As we will not be providing these, we ask that you bring your own.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.