Cook 5 types of seafood to perfection on the BBQ
About – Seafood Barbecue Cooking Class
If you’re a fan of seafood you will love this class where you’ll learn to cook seafood to perfection on the barbecue. Our barbecue guru Paul Rast will walk you through the basics as well as teach you some more advanced techniques such as smoking.
Using fresh, quality seafood, you’ll learn to make 5 impressive seafood dishes that you’ll find yourself making time and time again, as well as a barbecued dessert to finish.
- Prawn & Chorizo Skewers with a Spanish Marinade
- Hot-Smoked Rum-Soaked Salmon with Mango Salsa and Salmon Chips
- Whole Barbecued Snapper with Portuguese Onion and Parsley Sauce
- Barbecued Cuttlefish Salad with an Asian dressing
- Sizzling Garlic Mussels
- Grilled Fruit Skewers
A Life’s A Feast cooking class is more than just a cooking lesson: in addition to learning to prepare a selection of sumptuous dishes, you will increase your kitchen skills and culinary knowledge AND enjoy the feast of your creation with wine, in a relaxed and fun environment. See us on Channel 7’s Great South East to get a taste of our classes.
Our cooking school is set on the edge of beautiful Noosa National Park, and our cooking classes are interactive, hands on and a heap of fun. We limit numbers to 10 participants so everyone is involved, which means you get the chance to prepare and cook all the dishes – you’ll come away knowing you can recreate the dishes at home because you’ve done each and every step.
Once the dishes are prepared, feast on the fruits of your labour with your fellow class mates and enjoy a generous sit down meal, a couple of glasses of wine and some sparkling conversation.
We have been operating since 2007 and are proud to hold a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence as well as recently winning the Tourism Noosa Customer Service Award. We are genuinely passionate about food and cooking, and our prime objective is for you to be inspired and to ignite your passion for food whilst having fun in the process. At our boutique cooking school, we use fresh, quality, local produce.
Ingredients, equipment (including aprons), a generous lunch and wine are all provided – you only need bring your enthusiasm and a healthy appetite!
What you will learn
- How to cook seafood to perfection on the barbecue.
- Learn barbecue basics as well as more advanced techniques such as smoking.
- Make five impressive seafood dishes that you’ll find yourself making time and time again.
What you will get
- Café quality coffee, tea and freshly baked muffins upon arrival.
- A 5-hour culinary experience with no more than 10 participants in a relaxed and fun environment.
- A full sit-down meal with wine with 2 glasses of quality wine.
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher.
- All ingredients and equipment provided (including aprons).
- A folder containing recipes and class notes to take home.
- $15 discount on your next class.
Per Person: $200
All prices are in Australian dollars
Recommended for participants to be ages 16yrs+.
Any participant ages 10yrs – 15yrs MUST be accompanied by a paying adult (aged 18+)
Maximum of 10 people per class
Classes are suitable for all levels of cooking skills.
Because our classes are limited to just 10 participants, we are able to tailor the class to ensure everyone benefits, regardless of their skill levels.
Location and Parking Info
Our cooking school is just minutes from Hastings Street, and less than a 30-minute drive from Sunshine Coast Airport. There is a parking area at the rear of the driveway, or alternatively there is ample street parking.