Vietnam Culinary and Cultural Tour
Our Vietnam Culinary and Cultural Tour is a culinary journey from Hanoi to Saigon, focused on food, unique sights and meeting interesting people.
A small group accompanied tour for people interested in understanding, preparing and eating dishes from Vietnam. Expert chefs and cooks will provide information at both commercial and home settings. To complement that culinary opportunities, the tour also includes many interesting sites and events which are important to Vietnam’s Culture.
This accompanied small group tour includes all accommodation,, most meals, transportation and entries to events and monuments.
Some highlights of the Vietnam Culinary and Cultural Tour include:
• Cooking class program
• Ha Long Bay Cruise (2 days, 1 night)
• Private boat in Cai Be Floating Market
• Traditional Water Puppet Show
• Explore fascinating Hanoi Old Quarter by cyclo (3-wheel bicycle taxi)
• Experience traditional street food in Hanoi, Hoian, Hue & Saigon
• Saigon after-dark tour by Vespa
Click here for detailed itinerary
Tour Start Dates (from Vietnam): 9 May 2017 and 4 October 2017
Duration: 15 days / 14 nights
Cost: AUS $3900