Food and Lifestyle Experience of North India
A gastronomic journey from Mumbai to Delhi, enjoying food preparation, amazing World Heritage Listed sights, beautiful people and much more. The Food and Lifestyle Experience of North India is an ideal tour for anyone who enjoys food, photography and culture. This 15-day accompanied small group tour will tantalise your five senses – the food is seductively delicious due to mix of herbs and spices, the sights and sounds are unique and the land is full of surprises. This tour is created by David from Davids Tours who has lived and worked in India and understands where, when and how to travel safely.
Take part in food preparation in 6 cities (Mumbai, Jaipur, Ranthambhore, Agra, Chandigarh and Delhi), and learn about home and hotel meal preparation. On the way, see dancing, shows, history, UNESCO World Heritage Listed Sites, temples of various faiths and more. See the lifestyle of the past and present. Visit the slums of Mumbai and the see the faces of Bollywood. Experience road, rail and plane travel in India and stay in well-located 4-star and/or boutique hotels.
This accompanied small group tour includes all accommodation (4-star), most meals, transportation and entries to events and monuments whilst in India.
Some highlights of the Food and Lifestyle Experience of North India include:
• Six food preparation experiences (including visiting Indian family home)
• Kingdom of Dreams Show along in Gurgaon in Gold Category followed by Dinner
• Visit Taj Mahal and attend Mohabbat-E-Taj melodramatic show in Agra
• Jungle safari at Ranthambhore National park, one of India’s finest tiger reserves
• Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
• Bollywood Tour in Mumbai
• Indian Dress (traditional Rajasthani Sarees, Salwar suit, Kurta pajama)
Click here for detailed itinerary.
Tour Start Dates (from India): 29 May 2017 and 30 October 2017
Duration: 15 days / 14 nights
Cost: AUS $3900