life’s a feast cooking class terms and conditions:
1. Bookings are only confirmed when full payment is received.
2. All bookings are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend your booked class, you must notify us at least 7 days before your class date to change to another class, the date of which must be within 12 months of original booking date. If notice of cancellation is given less than 7 days but more than 48 hours before your class date, a $50 per person fee to reschedule the class shall apply. If notice of cancellation is given within 48 hours of your class date, the full amount of the class will be forfeited and no option to reschedule will be available. You may send another participant in your place if you are unable to attend your booked class.
3. life’s a feast reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient numbers or if unforeseen circumstances arise. Customers will be notified of any cancellations at least 48 hours before the class. If this occurs, the choice of a full refund or the choice to transfer to another class (of equal value) will be given.
4. The menus on the life’s a feast website are examples only and are subject to change due to seasonal variations and availability of produce.
5. We are unable to modify our menus to cater for specific dietary constraints.
6. Participants indemnify life’s a feast against any responsibility for accident, loss or injury suffered during classes.
7. The consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted before or during practical cooking classes. For the safety of the individual and others, persons deemed to be intoxicated will not be allowed to participate in a class.
8. As we are neither licensed nor insured for takeaway, no food is to leave the premises.