Make a selection of tapas & regional Spanish dishes
About – A Taste of Spain Cooking Class
Discover the best of this vibrant, colourful and varied cuisine in this class inspired by our recent travels to Spain. You’ll learn to make a scrumptious selection of tapas and pintxos, a variety of regional dishes and the famous Santiago Tart. In true Spanish style, you will enjoy the feast of your creation washed down with a glass or two of house made Sangria in a relaxed and leisurely manner.
- Assorted Tapas and Pintxos (at least 3 different types)
- Mussels with Gazpacho Salsa
- Riojan Stew of Chorizo, Lamb and Potatoes
- Baby Peas Braised with Spring Onions, Garlic and Olive Oil
- Tarta de Santiago (Galician Almond and Lemon Cake) with Dulce de Leche
A Life’s A Feast cooking class is more than just a cooking lesson: in addition to learning to prepare a selection of sumptuous dishes, you will increase your kitchen skills and culinary knowledge AND enjoy the feast of your creation with wine, in a relaxed and fun environment. See us on Channel 7’s Great South East to get a taste of our classes.
Our cooking school is set on the edge of beautiful Noosa National Park, and our cooking classes are interactive, hands on and a heap of fun. We limit numbers to 10 participants so everyone is involved, which means you get the chance to prepare and cook all the dishes – you’ll come away knowing you can recreate the dishes at home because you’ve done each and every step.
Once the dishes are prepared, feast on the fruits of your labour with your fellow class mates and enjoy a generous sit down meal, a couple of glasses of wine and some sparkling conversation.
We have been operating since 2007 and are proud to hold a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence as well as recently winning the Tourism Noosa Customer Service Award. We are genuinely passionate about food and cooking, and our prime objective is for you to be inspired and to ignite your passion for food whilst having fun in the process. At our boutique cooking school, we use fresh, quality, local produce.
Ingredients, equipment (including aprons), a generous lunch and wine are all provided – you only need bring your enthusiasm and a healthy appetite!
What you will learn
- Discover the best of this vibrant, colourful and varied cuisine.
- Make a scrumptious selection of tapas and pintxos, a variety of regional dishes and the famous Santiago Tart.
- Enjoy the feast of your creation washed down with a glass or two of housemade Sangria in a relaxed and leisurely manner.
What you will get
- Café quality coffee, tea and freshly baked muffins upon arrival.
- A 5-hour culinary experience with no more than 10 participants in a relaxed and fun environment.
- A full sit-down meal with wine with 2 glasses of sangria or wine.
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher.
- All ingredients and equipment provided (including aprons).
- A folder containing recipes and class notes to take home.
- $15 discount on your next class.
Per Person: $200
All prices are in Australian dollars
Recommended for participants to be ages 16yrs+.
Any participant ages 10yrs – 15yrs MUST be accompanied by a paying adult (aged 18+)
Maximum of 10 people per class
Classes are suitable for all levels of cooking skills.
Because our classes are limited to just 10 participants, we are able to tailor the class to ensure everyone benefits, regardless of their skill levels.
Location and Parking Info
Our cooking school is just minutes from Hastings Street, and less than a 30-minute drive from Sunshine Coast Airport. There is a parking area at the rear of the driveway, or alternatively there is ample street parking.