What Makes our Cooking Classes Special?
With the recent growing interest in food and cooking, there are an increasing number of cooking schools to choose from.
life’s a feast is different from the others, because:
– Our cooking classes are a complete culinary experience – in addition to learning to prepare a selection of sumptuous dishes, you will increase your kitchen skills and food knowledge AND enjoy the feast of your creation with wine, in a relaxed and fun environment.
– We are genuinely passionate about food and cooking, and our prime objective is for you to be inspired and to ignite your passion for food.
– Our hands-on classes are limited to 10 participants. Keeping our classes small means you are actively involved in the class, rather than being an onlooker to a cooking demonstration. This also ensures you receive all the instruction and support you require.
– Our classes include a FULL meal with generous servings, unlike many other cooking classes where only small food samples are offered. The sit-down meal at the end of the class is a wonderful opportunity to socialise with your fellow participants and to feel pampered and indulged. Also included are 2 glasses of matched wine per person.
– Our recipes are created to be high wow-factor yet doable for all levels of cooking skills, and easy to follow and prepare so you will easily be able to recreate them at home. Whilst we are all about increasing your food knowledge and cooking skills, we do not aim to intimidate you by preparing dishes that you would not feel confident to prepare at home.
– Classes are suitable for all levels of cooking skills. We use a domestic kitchen, applicances and equipment, as we want you to be able to recreate the dishes in your own homes.
– You will take home with you not only the recipes, but a folder containing fact sheets and other useful cooking tips and hints.
– We offer a diverse selection of class themes – from pasta making to barbequing – as well as private classes tailored to your needs.
– A life’s a feast cooking class will also teach you the secrets to effortlessly entertaining in your own home. We believe having guests should be a joy not a chore and our classes will teach you all you need to know to confidently entertain.
– We’re passionate about the wonderful produce the Sunshine Coast boasts, and our classes incorporate fresh, quality, local ingredients.
– Our cooking school is in a beautiful tropical setting, backing onto Noosa National Park on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. Whether you are visiting this beautiful part of the world or are lucky enough to be a local, our cooking classes are lots of fun and a most enjoyable way to spend a few hours.
– We have been teaching cooking classes and inspiring our participants for nearly 10 years – our experience means a better experience for you!
– We have been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016, as a result of consistently positive reviews.