Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Herbs Giveaway
Gourmet Garden have just introduced a new product range, Lightly Dried Herbs. This world first innovation is made with Australian organically grown herbs that are washed, roughly chopped and lightly dried (just enough) so that they stay fresh for four weeks once opened.
The new product range came about as a result of feedback and research that indicated a gap in the market: people hated wasting nearly a whole bunch of fresh herbs when only a couple of leaves were needed, but disliked the lack of flavour, colour and aroma that dried herbs offer. Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Herbs are lightly dried (just enough) to last for 4 weeks after opening, in the fridge.
The herbs refresh full of flavour, colour and aroma in cooking, making them the closest thing to chopped fresh herbs. The unique process gives the herbs a longer shelf life which not only limits any wastage but also means herbs are on hand whenever you need them. Busy cooks can have a herb garden at their fingertips every day!
The new range from Gourmet Garden includes a variety of lightly dried and roughly chopped herbs and spices including Parsley, Chilli, Basil, Coriander and Ginger. Sprinkle, rub or garnish your Lightly Dried Herbs and Spices into dishes such as pastas, curries, bolognaise, casseroles, stir fries and pizza – Gourmet Garden will inspire you to make more of your meals.
Be amongst the first to try Gourmet Garden’s Lightly Dried Herbs in our competition to win the full set of Gourmet Garden’s new Lightly Dried Herbs and recipe cards, presented in a handy fridge-door-friendly storage caddy. RRP $14.95.
To enter, all you need to do is:
1. Leave a comment at the end of this blog post telling us in 25 words or less why you would like to try Gourmet Garden’s Lightly Dried Herbs.
We’re looking forward to receiving your entries, and please feel free to share this competition with your friends and family!
Entry to the competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promotion is open to any resident or citizen of Australia.
2. Participants may enter the competition once only.
3. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash
4. The promotion commences on 6 May 2014 and closes at 5pm (AEST) on 21 May 2014.
5. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
6. The winner will be judged based on creativity of answer.
7. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The judges reserve the right to disqualify entries, should the content violate the terms and conditions (e.g.offensive content)
9. The competition winner will be notified by life’s a feast on 22 May 2014.
10. Supplying your valid contact details are part of the conditions of entry to this promotion. All contact details entered incorrectly shall be deemed invalid.
11. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
12. By entering the competition and submitting content you authorise that it is your own content and that you are permitted to distribute such content.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to at any time delete any content that in sole judgment violates the terms & conditions or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation.
AND THE WINNER IS….Helen, with her comment “We always use herbs in our cooking but they are forever wilting – I’d love to try Gourmet Garden’s herbs and reduce waste!”. Helen has won The full set of Gourmet Garden’s new Lightly Dried Herbs and recipe cards, presented in a handy fridge-door-friendly storage caddy.