Competition: Gourmet Garden Giveaway
We all know that fresh herbs make a big difference to the flavour and quality of a meal, but sometimes it’s hard to find the time to buy or even prepare them. Gourmet Garden is an ideal solution for busy cooks who don’t want to lose out on flavour for their everyday cooking.
Their herbs are organically grown and are simply washed, chopped, blended and packed into tubes to maintain all their fresh taste, colour and nutrition. Easy, convenient and packed full of flavour, these handy fresh herbs in a tube keep their taste for weeks in the fridge so there’s no wastage.
Use Gourmet Garden herbs and spices the same way you would use fresh herbs and spices, as much or as little to taste. When following a recipe, replace the named herb or spice by just squeezing Gourmet Garden instead – there is no picking, chopping, or washing! And because there is no waste it’s also great value for money too!
Gourmet Garden comes in 16 varieties including Garlic, Basil, Coriander and Chilli, along with Gourmet Garden Fresh Seasonings and is available in the fresh produce section of your supermarket.
Gourmet Garden is giving you the chance to experience the ease and convenience of gourmet cooking with its popular range of squeezable tube herbs. The prize includes Gourmet Garden’s classics – basil, ginger, garlic, chilli and parsley – as well as the full series of Taste the World cook books which are full of Gourmet Garden-inspired recipes to bring you culinary inspiration from across the globe.
To enter, all you need to do is:
1. Leave a comment at the end of this blog post telling us in 25 words or less why you would like to experience Gourmet Garden products.
We’re looking forward to receiving your entries, and please feel free to share this competition with your friends and family!
Entry to the competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promotion is open to any resident or citizen of Australia.
2. Participants may enter the competition once only.
3. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash
4. The promotion commences on 28 February 2014 and closes at 5pm (AEST) on 14 March 2014. The competition winner will be announced by life’s a feast blog on 19 March 2014.
5. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
6. The winner will be judged based on creativity of answer.
7. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The judges reserve the right to disqualify entries, should the content violate the terms and conditions (e.g.offensive content)
9. The winner will be contacted by life’s a feast blog.
10. Supplying your valid contact details are part of the conditions of entry to this promotion. All contact details entered incorrectly shall be deemed invalid.
11. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
12. By entering the competition and submitting content you authorise that it is your own content and that you are permitted to distribute such content.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to at any time delete any content that in sole judgment violates the terms & conditions or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation.